luni, 22 februarie 2010

Jukebox with feelings, for you, boy,


Two hearts will run the same movie forever. Two souls will try to find always. Two opposite poles deep which is love. One soul, soul of yours, who you are? -the morning warm smile and sweet smell of summer. In your eyes will be always sunrise and your arms will mean forever protection.
I tasted every smile and I drank every drop of happiness ..
I fall in love with you again and again.
I love you now and forever
Because sometimes I miss the summer mornings when I wake up smiling, and know that I love.And sometimes I want less of your shyness, I want less of your dreams, I want less of your wishlist: 'hold our souls by a cloud and fly'
I am a bitter remember from that I was. Or maybe I’m just a kid-adult lover. But I didn’t love you less, I loved and I love you so much.

I keep your heart in a corner of my soul,
Ivona.


Destination? Undetermined.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu